Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/01/2019 17:00
Schools - Teaching
Cramlington Village Primary School is looking for an experienced, talented and innovative Assistant Teacher who can make a significant contribution to our teaching team as soon as possible.
We are passionate about our achievements as a school and our recent Ofsted inspection (September 2018) cited that ‘the staff team share the principal’s ambitions to ‘empower everyone to achieve’. Parents are delighted with the quality of education you provide and your staff feel the school has moved forwards very positively under your continuing leadership.’
Our school offers:
• Innovative term times with 2 week holidays every half term
• Whole staff planning times from 2-4pm on Fridays alongside weekly PPA
• Exceptional CPD opportunities as cited through the annual staff survey
• A friendly supportive team who will value your contribution
• Outstanding behaviour throughout school from enthusiastic and positive children
• Supportive governors involved regularly in school activities
• Highly supportive parents
• A well-resourced school with cutting edge IT, eg: Prowise Smart screens across school
• Family style lunchtimes and free lunches to staff eating with the children
• Innovative approaches to curriculum
• Half termly learning expeditions
• Engaged, enthusiastic and knowledgeable assistant teachers allocated to every class
• Successful, well established routines and systems that embed strong outcomes for children
• Well managed school finances
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience, passion and expertise in primary school teaching
• Has excellent interpersonal skills, resilience, dedication and is a team player
• Has high expectations of children’s achievements and a proven record of excellent classroom practice
• Has excellent understanding of how to use assessment information to plan and deliver learning that ensures all children make strong progress
Visits to school prior to application are welcome, please contact the school office. For application pack and form please visit our website www.villageprimary.org
Closing date is Wednesday 23rd January 2019 at 5pm
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 28th January 2019 and will be from 9.30 for the full morning.
We would love to visit your current class if you are shortlisted to attend interview so will arrange, if possible, a visit in conjunction with your Headteacher.
This job is closed for applications.