Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 02/02/2022 23:59
Grade 1, SCP 1 - 3 (£17,842 - £18,562 full time equivalent)
Catering / Cleaning
Come and join our brand-new Bistro and be part of developing and growing the Bistro provision. We are seeking to recruit Bistro Assistants who will support the production and presentation of the Bistro menu. The successful candidates will be passionate about supporting with creating an innovative menu and introducing new food concepts. We are looking for someone with flair, who will make a real positive impact to our Bistro service.
We are committed to:
• A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging students
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent learning environment and resources
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• A supportive and effective governing body
We can offer:
• National Terms and Conditions of Employment (NJC Green Book)
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme providing free confidential advice and counselling service 24/7 365 days per year
The successful candidate will:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work without close supervision.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Flexible/positive attitude to work – some out of hours/weekend/holidays activities may need to be catered for.
Deadline: Wednesday 2 February 2022
Shortlisting will take place Thursday 3 February interviews taking place WC 7 February 2022
How to apply:
Application packs can be downloaded from the website.
Letters of application should be no more than two sides of A4 and should be returned with application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, NE22 7DS
This job is closed for applications.