Business Admin Apprentice
Full time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Support
Business Administration Apprentice
37 hours per week
Term Time only plus 15 days
£5 per hour
The North East Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a business administration apprentice to join the central Trust finance team, based at The Academy at Shotton Hall HQ in Peterlee, County Durham. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Multi Academy Trust and for the right candidate the role offers excellent prospects for development in a wide range of finance and business related roles.
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Have the ability to work as part of a team
• Have sound administrative skills, including organisational and interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to use relevant ICT applications
• Have the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
We can offer:
• A wide and varied exposure to school business and finance
• An outstanding learning community with highly motivated children
• A positive and caring ethos
• An excellent working environment
• A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued
• Full training with (local) accredited providers
• Opportunities for continuing professional development.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office, to arrange an appointment on 0191 5180222.
This post is subject to a full-enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Friday 19 October 2018
Short-listing: Week beginning 22nd October 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 29th October 2018
For further information, please download an application pack from the Trust website: www.nelt.co.uk or contact Amy Hughf, Finance Manager, 0191 5180222. This should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to Amy Hughf, c/o The Academy at Shotton Hall, Passfield Way, Peterlee, County Durham, SR8 1AU
The North East Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure
The North East Learning Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
This job is closed for applications.