Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/12/2018 23:59
MP1-6 £23,720 - £35,008
Schools - Teaching
Frosterley Community Primary
The Headteacher and governors of Frosterley Primary are seeking to appoint an excellent, committed and enthusiastic class teacher to join our friendly, supportive staff team in our small rural school, until the return of the substantive post holder.
The successful candidate will have a mixed age class of enthusiastic EYFS and KS1 pupils.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate an understanding of how to provide an engaging, imaginative and balanced curriculum
• Have the ability to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Be able to become an effective member of our school team
• Demonstrate positivity and enthusiasm whilst working with children
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and progress
• Be able to work effectively with parents, governors and members of the local community
• Have experience of working independently and unsupervised
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Essential Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status.
Required from 1st February 2019.
Temporary until return of substantive postholder.
The post is not open to job share.
Application forms are available from and are returnable to Mrs Sofia Gurbillon at firstname.lastname@example.org A hard copy is also available from and returnable to Frosterley Primary, Bridge End, Frosterley, County Durham, DL13 2SN. Applications should be accompanied by a covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 19th December 2018
Interview date: Provisionally 10th January 2019
Mrs Clare Carr (Headteacher)
This job is closed for applications.