Class Teacher - Grange Park Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/01/2019 12:00
£23,720 - £35,008
Schools - Teaching
Grange Park Primary School
GRANGE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Swan Street, Sunderland, SR5 1EA
Tel: 0191 5490707
Headteacher: Mrs P Wood
M1 – M6 (£22,917 - £33,824)
Required from 23rd April 2019
The Governors of this outstanding Primary school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated teacher. Initially the post is for one year, funded by pupil premium.
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher with high expectations of all children
• Have a sound knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
• Have the ability to work collaboratively within a team
• Be committed to raising standards and attainment of all children
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate pupils
• Have excellent classroom management skills
• Enthusiastic, with a lively sense of humour
• Need to be trained “in house” to deliver McKie Mastery PTL
The post will cover both KS1 and KS2.
Visits to our school have been arranged on Tuesday 22nd January at 4pm and Wednesday 23rd January at 4pm. As part of our commitment to safeguarding you must confirm your attendance prior to your visit.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Grange Park Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures.
Application form and further details are available for download on the North East Jobs website.
Please note that we are unable to accept CVs. Any information provided on CVs will not be considered for short listing purposes
Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019
Interview date: TBC
This job is closed for applications.