Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Teaching
St Gregory's RC VA Primary School. South Shields
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle
CHILDREN, ADULTS AND HEALTH
CLASS TEACHER – YEAR 5
(ST. GREGORY’S RC VA PRIMARY SCHOOL)
Up to MPS 6
Required for January 2019 for one/possibly two terms
Experienced teacher preferred. Not suitable for NQT.
The Governing Body of St Gregory’s RC Catholic Primary School seek to appoint an excellent, motivated and caring Classroom Teacher, initially for one term, potentially two, who is able to inspire and nurture our children towards reaching their full potential as well as making a contribution to our school community.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is fully supportive of the aims and ethos of our Catholic school
• Has high expectations of themselves and their pupils
• Has experience of upper KS2 and competent to deliver the Y5 curriculum
• Is creative, lively and forward-thinking
We can offer you:
• A happy and caring school community underpinned by a strong, Catholic ethos
• The opportunity to work with enthusiastic, very well-behaved children who are eager to learn and deserve the best
• Dedicated, innovative and supportive teachers, support staff and governors and an interested and enthusiastic parent body – you will be made welcome
• Continued professional development and a network of support from our family of schools and the Diocese.
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school.
Friday 12 October has been set aside for formal visits and prospective candidates are invited to contact the school secretary, Mrs Michelle Rochford to organise a convenient time on (0191) 4552909 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must use CES Catholic Education Service Application Forms. To access the CES Application form for this post please go to www.southtyneside.gov.uk/jobs or contact the team using the details given below.
You will be an employee of the Board of Governors.
The Governing Body and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks and completion of a disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
To find out more about this role and to apply please visit www.southtyneside.gov.uk alternatively you can email email@example.com or call (0191) 455 4968. BT Typetalkers welcome.
Closing date: Noon on 19 October 2018
Shortlisting: 1 November 2018
Lesson Observations: w/b 5 November 2018
Interview: 23 November 2018
Completed Applications are to be returned to:
Rolling Mill Road
Viking Industrial Estate
Tyne and Wear
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.