Classroom Support Assistant-The Education Village Academy Trust, Beaumont Hill Academy
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/10/2018 23:59
£7,570 - £7,740 per annum
Hours per week:
18.75 hours per week
Schools - Support
"Where learning has no limits"
We are seeking to recruit a Classroom Support Assistant to provide support to pupils in Beaumont Hill Academy.
The successful candidate will support with the personal care and welfare of pupils within the school and assist in the maintenance of a safe environment for pupils.
Duties will include:
- Liaison with appropriate staff re specific pupil needs (feeding/ toilet programmes)
- Seeing to the personal care of those pupils who require full welfare support (Hoist training and lifting and handling)
- Encouraging independence and self-help skills in the bathroom
- Maintain toileting records where necessary
- Supervision of students at lunchtime anywhere on the school site. This will include duties in the dining area.
Application forms and further details for the above positon are available by visiting our website www.educationvillage.org.uk
Interview Date: Week commencing 5th November 2018
If you require further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Alderson, HR Officer, on 01325 248161 or email@example.com.
Closing date is 12 noon on Wednesday 24th October 2018
This job is closed for applications.