Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2018 12:00
£23,720 - £39,406
Schools - Teaching
Position: Classroom Teacher
Contract: Required: January 2019 or as soon as possible
Salary: MPS1 - UPS3
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher for January 2019, or as soon as possible. The position will be within Year 1 initially.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our wonderful school, working alongside a dedicated team of staff and exceptional pupils. The successful candidate will play a key role in the day to day running of our happy and successful school. The post is suitable for both experienced teachers or Newly Qualified teachers.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining our school as we have recently become part of the Galileo Multi Academy Trust. The Trust are committed to continual professional development and have on offer an excellent range of CPD for all staff.
As a school, we endeavour to make a real difference to the lives of the children within our care. Indeed, our recent positive OFSTED report stated “The culture in school is one of high expectations and aspiration for all”.
The successful candidate will:
• Have proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner
• Show a commitment to the overall vision, values and ethos of the school Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour and have excellent behaviour management skills
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to their work Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Have an excellent understanding of Assessment for Learning.
• Work as part of a team
• Show warmth, care and commitment to our learning community
At Green Gates Primary School, we are proud to be able to offer you:
• A commitment to providing high quality education and experiences
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents and governors
• Children and staff who enjoy learning together
• A friendly, compassionate and collaborative staff team
• Quality and continuous CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient time.
Green Gates Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure along with other relevant employment checks
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 23rd November 2018
This job is closed for applications.