Classroom Teacher - Caedmon Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/10/2018 12:00
£23,720.00 - £39,406.00
Schools - Teaching
Caedmon Primary School
Position: Classroom Teacher
Contract: Fixed term from 1st January 2019 - 31st August 2019
Required: 1st January 2019Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Salary: MPS1 - UPS3
The governors of Caedmon Primary School are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher for January 2019.
The successful candidate will have:
• proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner;
• excellent behaviour management skills;
• an excellent understanding of the subject knowledge required to teach primary pupils and an excellent command of Standard English;
• an excellent understanding of assessment for learning and a real commitment to securing the best possible progress for all pupils;
• a real desire to collaborate and develop professionally; and
• high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
Please state your relevant strengths, experiences and curriculum interests in your application.
Our school can offer:
• a friendly, caring and supportive team;
• quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools;
• extremely well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday 23rd October
Shortlisting: Afternoon of Tuesday 23rd October
Interviews: Friday 26th October
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
To book a visit, please contact the school office on (01642) 453187.
Caedmon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Caedmon Primary School, Attlee Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7NA
Tel: 01642 453187
This job is closed for applications.