Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/11/2018 17:00
£23,375 - £39,019 (Teachers Main Scale M1 – UPS3)
Schools - Teaching
Classroom Teacher x 2
Salary: Teachers Main Scale M1 – UPS3
Hours: Full Time – contract to 31st August 2019 in the first instance
Required for January 2019 or sooner if possible
Are you someone who can bring something special to our amazing school?
We are looking for a committed, creative, dedicated and motivated teacher who is able to share their enthusiasm and passion for teaching with our eager and hard working pupils.
We are a school who is committed to promoting the skills of teachers through our membership of the Galileo Multi-Academy Trust. You will be able to access a strategically planned support and leadership programme which will ensure that you are fully trained for every stage of your career. We are committed to supporting the ethos of succession planning, and look forward to helping our teachers grow and develop. In order to support this, we are a ‘coaching school’ and use nominated trained coaches for all staff, to help everyone strive for outstanding.
In order to help us achieve our aims, we need someone with ‘spark’ who can enthuse and motivate learners, adding that ‘something special’, to help our children achieve the very best outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
• Show commitment to the overall school vision, values and ethos
• Have high levels of emotional intelligence
• Have high expectations in all aspects of learning and behaviour
• Be creative, driven and innovative in their approach to teaching.
• Contribute to whole school improvement planning and development, including CPD
• Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
• Work as part of a team
• Show warmth, care and commitment to our learning community
• Have a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• A friendly, caring and supportive ethos
• Polite and well motivated pupils
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff
• Supportive parents
• Induction and on-going professional development / leadership opportunities
Visits to the school are part of our recruitment process – please contact us to arrange a time – 01642 485894
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 14th November 2018
Janet Madden, Head Teacher
Lakes Primary School, West Dyke Road, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10 4JH
Tel: 01642 485894
Lakes Primary School became part of the Galileo Multi Academy Trust on 1st April 2018. Applicants should therefore be advised that Galileo Multi Academy Trust will be the employer.
Lakes Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and suitable references along with other relevant employment checks
Please don’t email applications to the school – they need to be posted or hand-delivered please.
This job is closed for applications.