Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/12/2018 23:59
£6,290.91 - £6,339.72 per annum
Hours per week:
14 hours per week
Catering / Cleaning
Hours to be worked:
Monday - 8.15am to 11.00am
Tuesday - 8.15am to 10.30am
Wednesday - 8.15am to 12.15pm
Thursday - 8.15am to 10.30am
Friday - 8.15am to 11.00am
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Building Cleaning Team, to be based at The Crematorium and Chapel at Carmel Road North.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given.
You will be part of a supportive team, however you must have the ability to work on your own.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Dean Scott, Building Cleaning and Compliance Manager on 01325 406619.
This job is closed for applications.