DBS102/19 Activities Co-ordinator - Sir James Knott Nursery School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/03/2019 12:00
£13,930.31 - £14,501.65pa pro rata pay award pending
Schools - Support
Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, Tynesmouth, NE30 4AG
Sir James Knott Nursery School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic, committed and highly competent Activity Co-ordinator who can work effectively as part of our dedicated teaching and learning team and provide opportunities and experiences for our children who access 30 Hour/ Wraparound Provision.
We are looking for a practitioner who;
• Can deliver high quality learning opportunities and experiences for our children.
• Has the ability to build good working relationships with both children and adults and who has good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Has recent experience of supporting children 3-4 years of age.
The successful candidate will;
• Hold a Level 1 qualification or above.
• You will be required to work 20 hours per week (12.00- 4.00pm).
• This post is term time only over 190 days.
• This post is fixed term up to 19th July 2019.
Sir James Knott Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please e mail Mrs Battensby- School Office Manager at nicola.Battensby@northtyneside.gov.uk for an application form and pack. All application forms to be posted to: Mrs Battensby (School Office Manager), Sir James Knott Nursery School, River View, Tynemouth, Tyne and Wear, NE30 4AG
Telephone number: 0191 200 5438
Closing date for applications will be: Noon- Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews will be held: Thursday 4th April 2019
All individuals appointed to this post will be appointed onto an hourly rate which includes the National Living Wage (£7.83 as at 1st April 2018) and paid a supplementary allowance to accommodate the North Tyneside Living Wage (of £8.75 per hour at 1st April 2018).
This job is closed for applications.