DBS1645/22 Teaching Assistant - Ivy Road Primary School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£17,230.11 - £18,244.07 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Ivy Road Primary School, Ivy Road, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9AP
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to help deliver quality support, working with groups in the classroom and on a 1:1 basis. You must have good communication skills and experience with children in a similar environment
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to work across the school if required.
• Is resilient, flexible and able to respond to change quickly and effectively.
• Is committed to working as part of a whole school team.
• Can build and maintain positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and carers.
• Has previous experience working with children with SEN.
Hours of work will be Monday 9.00am – 2.30pm, Tuesday to Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm (23 hours per week) term time only over 193 days, with ½ hour lunch break.
This position is fixed term until the 31st August 2023.
An application form and job description are attached to this advert and available to download.
Please return completed application to – email@example.com
Ivy Road Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.