DBS244/18 Class Teacher - Preston Grange Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/06/2018 12:00
£22,917 - £38,633 pa
Schools - Teaching
Preston Grange Primary School, North Shields
Due to changes in staffing, Governors at this happy, popular and successful school wish to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic & highly motivated teacher post for one year from September 2018.
We are looking for an inspirational individual who:
• Is passionate about teaching and learning
• Has a commitment to delivering high quality education for all
• Has the energy and ability to create an engaging and challenging learning
• Will encourage independent and adventurous learning opportunities for all
• Has good interpersonal skills and is committed to contributing to a strong
This post is fixed term up to 31 August 2019.
Application forms and further details are available from, and returnable to Tracey Taylor, Headteacher, Preston Grange Primary School, Chiltern Road, North Shields NE29 9QL. Tel: 0191 200 6347, email: email@example.com
Closing date is noon 19th June 2018.
Interviews will be held 22nd June 2018.
Preston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.