DBS276/18 Headteacher - Wallsend St Peter's C of E Primary School
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/09/2018 12:00
L15 - L21 £55,600 - £64,417 pa
Schools - Teaching
Wallsend St Peter's C of E Primary School, Wallsend
Required from January 2019
The Governors are seeking to appoint a successful leader for this popular church primary school.
Our new head will inspire our children through strong teaching and learning to create confident well rounded children in a caring and Christian environment
Our new head will be:
• An outstanding primary practitioner with a track record of professional and inspirational leadership and management, leading to high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning
• Able to provide vision, leadership and direction for the development of the school
• Accountable for their own actions and the actions of their staff
• Able to work on their own initiative
• Skilled in monitoring and evaluating standards of attainment, learning and teaching and able to create clear and imaginative action plans to ensure that all children reach their highest potential
• Able to lead a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all staff and pupils.
• An effective communicator with staff, parents/carer’s and the wider community
• Have a clear vision and commitment to upholding and promoting Christian values.
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and eager pupils
• Committed parents and good links with the church and local community
• A supportive environment for a leader with passion and drive to steer the school towards outstanding teaching and learning
• Ongoing professional development opportunities through links with the Diocese and Local Authority
• Strong partnerships with local schools
• A staff team who are forward looking and keen to develop the best opportunities for children
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by school improvement, with an enthusiasm and vision, applications would be welcomed from current Headteacher’s and leaders who are seeking an opportunity for career progression.
Visits are warmly welcomed and are scheduled for Monday 9th July 2018 and 14th July. Please contact Claire Withers (Headteacher at Fordley Primary School) on 0191 200 8030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wallsend St Peters C of E Primary School and the Diocese are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs Amanda Mould, Employee Services, The Silverlink North, Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, NE27 0BY, or alternatively email@example.com.
This job is closed for applications.