DBS311/18 Key Stage 4 progress tutor - Churchill Community College
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 19/09/2018 09:00
£15,668.25 - £17,000.29 pa pro rata
Schools - Support
Churchill Community College, Wallsend
Churchill Community College was described by OFSTED in May 2014 as ‘Outstanding’.
We require an experienced enthusiastic Key Stage 4 Progress Tutor to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic and highly motivated to bring a sense of energy and
passion to the role
• Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
• An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children,
parents and staff
This postholder will be taking responsibility for agreed learning activities in relation to Key Stage 4 students
• To facilitate and support learning opportunities both in the classroom and
in small groups under the teacher’s direction
• To develop a 1:1 mentoring relationship with targeted students
• To invigilate tests and examinations
• To accompany staff and students on educational visits
• To provide general/administration support
The post is fixed term until the 31st August 2019, term time only over 193 days, 32.5 hours per week.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9.00am on Wednesday 19th September 2018. We look forward to receiving your application.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.churchillcommunitycollege.org.
Completed applications should be returned to Heather Bell, Headteacher’s PA.
By e-mail: email@example.com, or by post
Churchill Community College
Tyne & Wear
Churchill Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
This job is closed for applications.