Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 31/01/2022 15:00
L5-9 (£46,796 - £51,656)
Deputy SENDCo (full time; permanent)
L5-9 (£46,796 to £51,656)
Required for September 2022 or sooner if possible;
We have a rare opportunity for an outstanding practitioner with excellent interpersonal skills to join our school as Deputy SENDCo. This is a crucial post and the successful individual will play a pivotal role in overseeing our Key Stage 3 provision to ensure students are supported to succeed. The successful candidate will work closely with the SENDCo to manage a large team of Curriculum Support Assistants who provide high quality support to students and staff across the school.
Our students make our school special; they are enthusiastic, talented and motivated to do well. We want the best for them and are looking to appoint a colleague who will add value to our school and support us in the drive to become truly outstanding.
Ponteland High School is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
How to apply:
1. Go to the school’s home page, www.ponthigh.org.uk
2. Click on About Us > Vacancies to download the application form. Further details will also be on the vacancy page
3. Email the completed application form and a separate letter of application to Clare Barker (Headteacher’s PA) firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 31 January 2022
4. Interviews are planned for week beginning 14 February 2022
5. Please contact Clare Barker, Headteacher’s PA, to arrange an informal discussion with the Headteacher should you wish to do so
This job is closed for applications.