Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
EYFS Teacher - Hipsburn Primary School - Required September 2017
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 24/04/2017 12:00
Minimum of Pay Range: £22,467 Maximum of Pay Range: £33,160
Schools - Teaching
Hipsburn, near Alnwick
Maternity Cover September 2017 Job description and person spec.doc
Job Application Form for Maintained Schools June 2013.doc
Job Application Form Guidance Notes for Maintained Schools June 2013.doc
Childcare Disqualification Form.docx
This job is closed for applications.
The successful applicant will have:
- Responsibility for teaching a class of Reception children to become enthusiastic, resilient and successful learners; ensuring equality of opportunity for all.
- The ability to provide pastoral care for the class, treating children with dignity and build relationships rooted in mutual respect.
- Experience of teaching in Early Years providing excellent provision for all pupils.
- A secure understanding of assessment for learning.
- Experience of planning flexibly and creatively to meet the needs of the pupils.
- Experience of using a wide range of assessment strategies, including teacher-pupil, peer and self- assessment.
- An excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum / EYFS
We would be particularly interested in a candidate that has:
- The ability to teach Read Write Inc. with confidence.
- Experience of the Tapestry Programme or using on-line Learning Journals.
- The ability to teach outdoor learning.
- The skills and / or experience that would contribute to the school’s extended school opportunities.
This post is a variable hours contract between 0.6 and 1.0 FTE, initially 1.0 FTE.
Visits to our school are encouraged on Tuesday 25th April at 5pm and Thursday 27th April at 4pm. Please telephone Amanda Solomon, the Office Manager, to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website
Application packs may be downloaded from this website. Applications should be emailed to the address below. Paper application packs may be requested from the Office Manager
Interviews will take place on Monday 8th May 2017
School Name: Hipsburn Primary School
Full address: Lesbury, Alnwick, Northumberland
Postcode: NE66 3PX
Tel.: 01665 830210
Back to top
Terms and Conditions