Early Years Teaching Assistant
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 12/12/2018 23:59
Grade D (£17,972 - £18,672) Pro rata to Term Time Only Part time - Fixed Term for 1 year January 2019 - 31st December 2019
Hours per week:
27 hours 30 minutes
Schools - Support
St Joseph's Infant School
The children, staff and Governors of St Joseph's Infant School are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their school to provide support to our Reception Class and across KS1 classes.
The successful candidate will be required to work in Early Years and will therefore have a passionate and dedicated approach to early child development.
You will be:
* Experienced in working in a school environment supporting children in the EYFS
* Experienced in working successfully with pupils in EYFS, including using ongoing assessment to identify next steps in learning.
* A creative, enthusiastic practitioner who brings their own style and skills to support the excellent work developed in our school.
* A caring and understanding person who enjoys working with children and who is committed to supporting high standards and enjoyment of learning.
We are looking for someone who:
* Has experience of assessment procedures throughout the EYFS and KS1
* Has high expectations for all pupils and scaffold learning to ensure all children reach their full potential.
* Has excellent classroom practice and high expectations of children's work and behaviour.
* Has the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team to provide an environment in which all individual children can learn and develop
* Have a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life.
* Has energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour to provide a high standard of physical, emotional and intellectual care for all the children in the class
* Build and maintain strong partnership working with parents to enable children's needs to be met.
We can offer
* Well behaved children who are keen to learn and develop our school.
* Friendly, supportive colleagues who are motivated to develop our school and work well together.
* Supportive Governors who are keen to further improve our school.
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Pre-application visits are welcome by arrangement.
For a wealth of information about the school please visit http://stjosephsinfantschool.orgApplication forms are available from St Joseph's Infant School, Mitchell Street, Birtley, DH3 1LU on receipt of a large, self addressed envelope or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job is closed for applications.