Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/12/2018 23:59
£28,939 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Manual / Trades / Transport
Benefits & Grade:
Craft 1 £28,939* Annually (equates to £15 per hour)
Building Services are seeking to appoint a qualified Electrician for the Construction team.
You should be experienced in all aspects of electrical installation and maintenance as well as having all round knowledge of construction activities and a working knowledge and awareness of electrical and construction site health and safety.
The right candidate will need to have a can do attitude and be able to work alone and also within a small team.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
* £28,939 is made up of £25,055 per annum basic salary plus a reviewable market supplement, which is currently £3,884 per annum.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion, please contact Alistair Jackson, Construction Manager on 01325 406684.
This job is closed for applications.