Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/07/2018 15:00
£20,541 - £23,111 per annum pro rata (actual £8,327 - £9,369 per annum)
Schools - Support
Hotspur Primary School, 144 Mowbray St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE6 5PA
Hotspur Primary School
144 Mowbray St,
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tel:0191 276 2762
Permanent, 15 hours per week (across 4 mornings per week)
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are looking to appoint a hard working and committed individual to join our highly motivated team as a Family Support Advisor. This post will be required 4 mornings per week (days to be agreed with successful candidate).
The main requirements of the post are:
• working with parent/carers to support their engagement in their child’s learning and development;
• facilitating access to a programme of activities to engage families;
• identifying with parent/carers reasons for their children’s non-attendance, and work with them to achieve regular attendance;
• working in partnership with the Community Family Hub East Team to provide integrated support; and
• supporting the Early Help agenda.
The successful candidate should be:
• passionate about making a transformation difference to the lives of children;
• highly organised, able to manage their own time and possess excellent time keeping skills;
• knowledgeable about the services available to families in Newcastle; and
• experienced at working in a collaborative, multi-agency way.
Further details of the posts and application forms are available from the school website - www.hotspurprimary.co.uk.
Closing date: 3pm Wednesday 25th July 2018
Tours of the school: 4pm Monday 16th and 4pm Tuesday 17th July
Interview day: Thursday 2nd August 2018
We are strongly are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
Apply online at www.northeastjobs.org.uk
This job is closed for applications.