Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/10/2018 23:59
£28,939 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Manual / Trades / Transport
Benefits & Grade:
Craft 1, £28,939* Annually (equates to £15 per hour)
Building Services are seeking to appoint 2 Qualified Gas Fitters.
You should have experience in gas and plumbing, general repairs and maintenance within domestic and commercial buildings, a thorough understanding of current health and safety, gas and water legislation, and you should be able to produce clear concise service, testing and repair certification. The right candidate will need to have a can do attitude and be able to work alone and also within a small team.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
* £28,939 is made up of £25,055 per annum basic salary plus a reviewable market supplement, which is currently £3,884 per annum.
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Kevin Briggs, Maintenance and Business Manager on 01325 406726 or Andrew Wetherell on 01325 406687.
This job is closed for applications.