Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/03/2020 12:00
£5,013 to £5,113 pro rata
Schools - Support
Hexham First School
HEXHAM FIRST SCHOOL
Term Time plus 4 days,
12.5 hours per week
Band 1 point 1 to point 2
£17,364-£17,711 [FTE] per annum (£5,013 to £5,113 pro rata)
Hexham First School is a happy and welcoming school which is at the heart of the local community. We are situated in the Eastern end of the market town of Hexham and we welcome over 120 wonderful children. At Hexham First School we strive to be happy, healthy and we aim high. Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated General Assistant to join their very successful team.
You will be required to assist in the preparation and service of meals and refreshments and undertake associated kitchen duties.
The successful candidate must:
• have Basic Food Hygiene Certificates and a nationally recognised qualification, e.g. City and Guilds, NQT level 1 or 2 Food preparation and cooking (or equivalent) or commit to achieving the relevant qualifications within six months of commencement.
• be capable of undertaking general duties, including basic food preparation in a catering establishment
• have a flexible approach to the nature of duties performed
• have a flexible approach to work times which may occasionally, be subject to variation and
• be committed to providing a quality service to customers
The working pattern will be:
Monday to Friday, 2.5 hours per day over the lunchtime period. Specific hours will be discussed at interview.
In return we can offer an exciting opportunity to be a part of our nurturing community.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office on 01434 603467.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school either by post to Mrs Justine Overton, Hexham First School, Beaufront Avenue, Hexham, NE46 1JD or by email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: Midday on 20th March 2020
Headteacher: Mrs Justine Overton, Hexham First School, Beaufront Avenue, Hexham NE46 1JD]
This job is closed for applications.