General Catering Assistant
Term-time only (Permanent)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/09/2018 12:00
Catering / Cleaning
Amble First School
Our popular and successful school, wish to appoint:
General catering assistant
Band 1, Points 6-9 (equates to £4,635 - £4,736)
Permanent post, Variable hours 10 – 12.5hrs per week, to start initially on 12.5 hrs per week, term time only, starting November 2018 or sooner if possible
The posts require:
1. Basic preparation and service of food and beverages.
2. Simple cooking tasks such as the reconstitution of prepared food.
3. Packing meals for transport to other locations where appropriate.
4. Transporting meals between kitchen and servery or dining area as necessary.
5. Washing up, setting up and clearing away equipment and tables.
6. Cleaning the kitchen, its surrounds and equipment.
7. Assisting with stocktaking and daily standards monitoring tasks as directed.
8. Assisting with the receipt and safe storage of goods.
9. Assisting with the operation of vending services where necessary.
10. Assisting with special events as required.
11. Comply with Hygiene, Health and Safety legislation, financial regulations and County Council policy and procedures at all times.
12. Attending training events as and when required.
Amble First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Further information about the school, including policies can be found on our website: www.amblefirst.northumberland.sch.uk
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Closing date: midday on Friday 21st September.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or e-mail.
School Name: Amble First School
Full address: Edwin Street, Amble, Northumberland
Postcode: NE65 0EF
Website address: www.amblefirst.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.