HSFC Placement Officer (Health & Care)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,079.66 - £23,979.47 per annum (pro rata to TTO)
Hartlepool Sixth Form is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Placement Officer to work in the forward thinking and fast paced Sport, Health and Business team. The successful candidate would join a dynamic and innovative team who work closely with a wide range of local employers to enable learners to develop both academic and practical work skills in preparation for employment or higher education. Our focus is excellence and our students are at the heart of everything we do.
Applicants should have experience of employer engagement with relevant industrial experience to assist in the development, monitoring and operation of the work placement programme. The job role will involve:
• Arranging appropriate placements for learners in line with awarding body stipulations.
• Carrying out assessments, particularly regarding competency on students as a requirement of the awarding bodies.
• Liaising with students, staff and placement supervisors to arrange assessment visits.
• Arranging meetings both in college and placement to discuss placement issues.
• Communicating effectively with placements.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate, in their personal statement, practical examples of how they fulfil the person specification.
Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
To find out more about this great opportunity visit www.sunderlandcollege.ac.uk/vacancies alternatively email email@example.com or call 0191 511 6046 to request an application pack.
Please note we will only accept Sunderland College application forms.
All applications must be received by 4:00pm Tuesday 27 August 2019
We are working towards equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to PREVENT and safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.