Haltwhistle First Academy Maternity Cover Teacher years 3/4
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/10/2018 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Haltwhistle First Academy
Vacancy reference: HWHF/MAT/JAN19/JEB
Teacher (to cover maternity leave)
Full Time - Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Required from 1st January 2019
The WISE Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a teacher of the highest calibre to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team at Haltwhistle First Academy.
We are looking for a class teacher to teach children in Years 3 and 4 while the permanent post holder is on maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a friendly first school; visits to the school are highly recommended.
The successful candidates will:
• Have the vision and capacity to inspire and motivate children
• Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice and success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets.
• Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills.
• Be confident in planning, assessing and target setting to meet the needs of all children in your lessons.
• Be fully committed to working collaboratively and be an active, dedicated member of our team.
• Be able to show initiative and work independently.
• Be enthusiastic, flexible and committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all children.
WISE Academies safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Local Safeguarding Board Procedures. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subjects to a criminal record check from the Disclosure andBarring Service.
The mission of WISE academies is to provide a high quality educational community which offers life changing opportunities in a safe, creative and exciting environment. All are valued and inspired to flourish and grow as individuals. WISE Academies set high expectations for staff and students in order to meet our mission and raise standards.
For an application form and further details please contact WISE Academies Head Office, Borodin Avenue, Sunderland SR5 4NX, Telephone 0191 7070125 Ext 5, e-mail email@example.com quoting vacancy reference above to whom completed applications must be returned.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th October 2018
Shortlisting: w/c 5th November 2018
Interviews: w/c 12th November 2018
If you have not received any notification before the interview date, please presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job is closed for applications.