Head of School/Executive Headteacher- St Gregory's Catholic Academy, Carmel Education Trust
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 18/03/2019 23:59
£55,064 - £60,755 per annum
Schools - Support
The Directors of Carmel Education Trust, a multi academy trust, invite applications from Deputy Headteachers and existing Headteachers to the role of Head of School at St Gregory's Catholic Academy, Stockton. This is an exciting time to join Carmel Education Trust and an opportunity to contribute to our Leadership Team as we review and restructure leadership and governance across our Trust.
We welcome applications from candidates interested in the Head of School position at St Gregory's (Nursery and Primary) and in addition, there may be an opportunity for an Executive Headteacher role within our revised leadership model.
We seek colleagues who are looking for a long-term opportunity and can bring stability and direction to the school. We promote high standards in terms of teaching and learning, behaviour and achievement. We educate our children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents, virtues and potential of each individual - both pupils and staff.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to lead a school with enthusiastic, confident and happy children
- Dedicated staff who are keen to build on our high standards
- Excellent collaboration between schools within our expanding Multi Academy Trust.
- Opportunities to participate in ITT, School to School support , research projects and Maths Hub
- Opportunities to share talents within a supportive and trusting network of leaders.
We are looking for a leader who:
- is a practising Catholic and has a clear understanding of education and leadership in a Catholic school
- has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner with excellent communication skills
- will inspire, challenge and encourage staff
- will enable every child to reach their highest potential
- will nurture a strong, caring ethos and community spirit has the ability and ambition to continue to raise standards
- will maintain and develop our school's partnership with parents, within the Parish, the Trust, the Diocese and other organisations.
A visit to the school is warmly welcomed and positively encouraged. For further information and application forms please see our website: http://carmeleducationtrust.org.uk/vacancies/ or contact the CEO Maura Regan or Deputy CEO Mike Shorten on (01325) 523414.
Application forms should be returned to Maura Regan OBE DL, Chief Executive Officer, Carmel Education Trust, The Headlands, Darlington, DL3 8RW by 1 pm on Monday 18 March 2019.
This job is closed for applications.