Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 23/11/2018 12:00
£56,434 - £65,384 (L15 - L21)
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Governors, staff and pupils of Ryhope Infant School Academy are looking to appoint a forward-thinking and motivational leader who has vision and passion. We are looking for a leader who will take up the challenge and opportunity of working hard to continue to take the school forward on the next steps of its learning journey; working collaboratively to shape our future.
Ryhope Infant School Academy:
• Is a good school with outstanding features where pupils have achieved consistently above National standards at the end of KS1 for the last 5 years
• Is exceptionally well-led; coaching and mentoring staff within a structure of distributed leadership
• Has an inclusive and nurturing ethos, where positive relationships are modelled at all levels
• Promotes personalised learning, supporting all learners to be the best they can be
• Is outward-facing, responding positively to change by demonstrating solution-focused thinking
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Will work closely with our very supportive and vibrant Governing Body
• Has a successful track record of strategically leading and managing change in the current climate of education.
• Will engage effectively, communicating well to build upon existing positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders resulting in effective partnerships.
• Will uphold the highest standards of behaviour and academic achievement.
For an application pack please speak to the School Business Manager – Mrs Emma Swansbury. Completed application forms should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked FAO the Chair of Governors.
Visits to the school are welcome on: Tuesday 20th November or Wednesday 21st November at 4pm
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd November 2018 (by 12 noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 26th November 2018
Interviews: Friday 30th November 2018
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ryhope Infant School Academy safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Sunderland Local Safeguarding Board Procedures
This job is closed for applications.