Intervention Specialist - Tweedmouth Community Middle School (part of the Three Bridges Schools Federation)
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 17/12/2018 12:00
£23,375 - £34,500
Schools - Teaching
Tweedmouth Community Middle School
We are ideally looking for someone with a passion to join our fantastic team and to inspire our KS2 pupils.
There will be flexibility in the hours worked, but a minimum 0.6 FTE contract is required.
This is a fixed term post from January 2019 to July 2019.
The post will involve:
• Delivery of interventions through 1 : 1 and small group tution;
• A candidate with a proven track record in bridging attainment gaps, accelerating pogress and boosting pupil’s confidence;
• A commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to ensure outstanding outcomes for all children;
• In-depth knowledge of the new Literacy and Numeracy curriculum;
• Experience in delivering Y6 SATs Interventions sessions;
• Having QTS with a PGCE , or HLTA status.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than midday on 17 December 2018.. Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of the interview date.
School Name: Tweedmouth Community Middle School
Full address: Billendean Terrace, Spittal, Berwick upon Tweed,
Postcode: TD15 2DJ
Tel.: 01289 307480
Website address: www.tweedmouth.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.