Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/12/2018 23:59
£22,207 per annum
Hours per week:
37 hours per week
Manual / Trades / Transport
Building Services are seeking to appoint a Qualified Joiner.
You should have experience in Joinery, general repairs and maintenance within domestic and commercial buildings and a thorough understanding of current health and safety legislation. The right candidate will need to have a can do attitude and be able to work alone and also within a small team.
The rewards for working at the Council go beyond the salary you will receive with numerous additional benefits such as:
- 31 days annual leave
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity and Adoption Leave Payments
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme in partnership with Halfords
- Access to Occupational Health, Physiotherapy and Counselling Services
- Reduced membership to the Dolphin Centre's 'Fit 4 Life' package
For detailed information on this role, please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification.
For a further informal discussion, please contact Kevin Briggs, Maintenance and Business Manager on 01325 406726 or Jason Eddy, General Trades Supervisor on 01325 406685.
This job is closed for applications.