KS 2 Teacher - Swarland Primary School - Required September 2018
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 20/06/2018 12:00
Minimum of Pay Range: £22,917 Maximum of Pay Range: £33,824
Schools - Teaching
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding, experienced primary practitioner.
- Have high expectations, be reflective and have a strong commitment to raising
the standards of teaching, learning, behaviour and achievement for all pupils.
- Have experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum and administering Y6 SATS.
- Create and maintain a happy, safe, caring environment that will allow our
students to thrive whilst providing stimulating and challenging activities.
- Work as an effective member of a team.
- Establish good working relationships with parents, agencies and other
- Be hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour and
We can offer in return:
• Happy, well rounded and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• A welcoming school community with a distinctive nurturing and family ethos.
• A supportive school community of children, staff, parents and Governors.
• Opportunities for professional development.
• A school in which “Pupils are recognised and celebrated as
individuals….pupils are unfailingly polite.” Ofsted 2016.
This post is a fixed term contract to carry out the specific task of teaching a KS2 class during our transition from first school to primary school. The contract is variable hours between 0.4FTE and Full-time. The post will be initially full-time.
Visits to our school are encouraged. Please telephone to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
An application pack, including an application form, is available to download below.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post and/or by e-mail, no later than midday on Wednesday 20th June 2018. Interviews will be held week commencing 25th June 2018.
School Name: Swarland Primary School
Full address: Newton-On-The-Moor, Morpeth
Postcode: NE65 9JP
Tel.: 01670 787346
Website address: www.swarland.northumberland.sch.uk
This job is closed for applications.