Key Stage 2 Teacher- Kirklevington Primary School part of The 1590 Trust
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 30/11/2018 23:59
£23,720 - £35,008 per annum
Schools - Teaching
Fixed term contract from 25.2.19 to 31.8.19
Full Time - 32.5 hours
Kirklevington Primary is a friendly, happy school which aims to help children develop respect for themselves and others whilst making full use of every opportunity to explore and develop their own potential. We became part of the 1590 Trust on June 1st 2018, which currently includes Conyers School, Layfield Primary and Bader Primary.
The 1590 Trust wish to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our successful Primary school, working within Key Stage 2, to cover a maternity leave.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner;
- Has high expectations of behaviour and learning;
- Is committed to providing an exciting curriculum, which motivates and inspires children;
- Can ensure high rates of progress for all groups of children
In return we offer:
- A caring, warm and friendly school.
- Happy, well-behaved children who are eager to learn.
- An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards.
- Supportive and enthusiastic Governors and parents.
This post would be suitable for a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Visits have been organised for: Monday 19th November at 9am or 4pm; Monday 26th November at 9am or 4pm. Please make an appointment by phoning the school on the number below, stating your preferred time.
Application forms and further information are available from and should be returned to the School. Please visit http://www.kirklevington.org.uk/job-vacancies/
Shortlisting will take place w/c 3rd December. Interviews to be held w/c 10th December 2018.
Kirklevington Primary School, Forest Lane, Kirklevington, Yarm TS15 9LX Tel: (01642) 781261
This job is closed for applications.