Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Schools - Teaching
Bedlington Station Primary School
Contract type: Fixed term (maternity leave)
Working Pattern: Full time
Employment Location: Bedlington Station Primary School, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7JQ
Job Category: Schools - Teaching
Bedlington Station Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Key Stage One teacher for September 2019
The children, staff and governors of Bedlington Station Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated teacher to join our Key Stage One team from September 2019. The position will be fixed term for up to one year to cover maternity leave and may be less depending upon the return of the current post holder.
NQTs are welcome to apply for this post.
Bedlington Station is a happy school where the children enjoy their learning and are proud of their achievements. We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the role and who has high expectations of pupils and can work effectively as part of a team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, who is highly motivated with a good knowledge the National Curriculum.
• Be able to develop an engaging and stimulating classroom environment.
• Have an imaginative approach to teaching and be able to inspire, motivate and challenge pupils and staff.
• Be able to work well within a team and demonstrate a good sense of humour.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills including diplomacy, resilience and strategic thinking.
We will be able to offer:
• Friendly, supportive and talented colleagues who are motivated to develop our school and work well together.
• An atmosphere of innovation and creativity that pervades all aspects of school life.
• The opportunity to work with amazing children who are hardworking and proud of their school.
• Supportive governors who are committed to further improving our school.
Applications for this post are welcome from NQTs
Applicants are welcome to visit the school at the following times: Thursday 25th April at 9.30am or 4.00pm, Monday 29th April at 4.00pm or Tuesday 30th April at 4.00pm. Please contact the school office on 01670 822326 to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
Application packs can be requested by e-mailing the school office at email@example.com or calling the office on 01670 822326 (please note that the office will be closed over the Easter holidays so only email requests over that time).
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by post or by e-mail, no later than 12.00 noon on Thursday 2nd May 2019. If you send in your application by email, please ring the school to ensure that we have received it.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 3rd 2019
Observations and interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd May 2019
School Name: Bedlington Station Primary School
Full address: School Road, Bedlington, Northumberland
Postcode: NE22 7JQ
Tel.: 01670 822326
Website address: www.bedlingtonstationprimaryschool.co.uk