Level 1 Specialist Teaching Assistant – Fixed Term
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/09/2018 23:59
Schools - Support
Priory Woods School
Tel: 01642 770540
Head teacher: Mrs J French
Salary: £12,543 actual salary
Grade C Point 15
Hours: 30 hours per week, term time only plus one week
Contractual status: Fixed Term contract -31st August 2019
Priory Woods School and Arts College is a large and successful school for young people aged 4 – 19 with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex needs. We currently have a vacancy for a 30 hour teaching assistant post to support a pupil with medical needs on a one to one basis.
The successful applicant must have:
• Experience of working with or caring for children
• A good understanding of special educational needs
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Ability to work constructively as part of a team
• Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills to enable the successful candidate to support the medical needs of the child.
• An appropriate recognised qualification equivalent or commitment to gaining the qualification – NVQ 2 Care & Education
Further details in relation to this post can also be found on the school website at www.priorywoods.middlesbrough.sch.uk. Application forms should be returned to Katherine Frazer at the above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Short Listing: 5th September 2018
Interviews: 13th September 2018
This job is closed for applications.