Lunchtime Supervisor x 2 - Ormesby Primary School
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/02/2019 12:00
Schools - Support
Ormesby Primary School
REQUIRED FOR MARCH 2019
2 LUNCHTIME SUPERVISORY ASSISTANTS
Living Wage 1 (£8.75 per hour) PERMANENT CONTRACT
5.5 HOURS PER WEEK
We are seeking to appoint 2 Lunchtime Supervisory Assistants for March 2019.
The successful candidates will ensure the effective supervision of pupils during lunchtime. We are looking for responsible and effective people who are committed to making a real difference to the lives of the children in our school.
- Someone who always puts the children’s needs first?
- Able to support the personal social and emotional development of the children?
- Able to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality?
- Committed to achieving high standards of positive play and behaviour?
- Caring, kind, calm and dedicated to helping children?
Applicants will have:-
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in structured play with children
- A positive caring approach
- An ability to work well as part of a team
- The capacity to apply skills, knowledge and understanding of any training undertaken
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive ethos
- Supportive, dedicated staff who are committed to raising standards
- A committed and supportive leadership team and Governing Body
- Keen well motivated pupils who are eager to learn
Both positions are inclusive of the Redcar and Cleveland Minimum Wage Supplement, which equates to a Salary of £16,881 pro rata (£8.75 per hour).
Ormesby Primary School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check along with relevant employment checks.
Application forms are available from and returnable to the main school office. Emailed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date For Applications: 21/2/19 at 12.00pm
Interviews: 27/2/19 (am)
This job is closed for applications.