Term-time only (Temporary)
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 29/10/2018 23:59
£16,863 – £17,007 pro rata
Schools - Support
St Margaret’s C E Primary School
Required as soon as possible Midday Supervisor
Part Time, Hours: 7 hours 30mins (12.00-1.30pm) - Term Time Only
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed person to supervise pupils during the lunchtime period.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children of primary school age
- Be flexible
- Able to work well within a team and willing to undertake training
- Supervising children during lunchtimes in school and on the playground
- Clearing up spillages in the lunch hall
- Setting tables, clear tables and chairs, wipe down and maintain general cleanliness of the lunch area
- Communicating effectively with pupils, maintain good behaviour according to the school’s behaviour policy
This position is paid whole time with retainer adjustments applied to periods of school closure. You will not be required to work during the school closure periods however your salary in these periods will be adjusted accordingly in line with the retainer regulations as specified in the National Joint Council (NJC) Green Book agreement.
Where our roles are customer facing and you are required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. As a disability confident employer, we are committed to employing disabled people and people with health conditions making reasonable adjustments to support disabled applicants when required.
Application packs can be downloaded from this webpage and should be returned to school by post or emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: 29th October 2018
Further information contact: Mrs Helen Tait
St. Margaret’s Church of England Primary School
Telephone (0191) 384 7331
Fax (0191) 384 1852
This job is closed for applications.