Please See Advert Text
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 21/01/2019 23:59
Schools - Support
Rose Wood Academy
Tel: 01642 595353
Head Teacher: Mr Paul Cowley
Hours: 6.25 hours per week, term time only
Contractual Status: Initially until July 2019 with the possibility of permanent contract
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to work across the school.
To work as part of a team monitoring pupil behaviour during the midday break to ensure a caring and safe environment. The post holder will be supervised on a day-to-day basis by the Senior Midday Supervisor.
During the midday break the Midday Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring:
• The transition of pupils from class to the dining hall and/or the school playground (or other designated areas during wet play) and back to class at the end of lunchtime
• The supervision and support of pupils whilst they eat
• The promotion and supervision of positive and active play and pupil relationships
• Health, safety, security and basic first aid (after relevant training)
• Pupil discipline and behaviour management
Applicants must have experience of working with children.
Application forms are available to download and from the school website www.rosewoodacademy.co.uk and should be returned accompanied by a letter of application outlining your strengths and educational experiences. Should you require any further information please contact : Mrs Kathryn Morris, Business Manager, on 01642 595353 or email email@example.com.
Rose Wood Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Interviews: 24 January 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
This job is closed for applications.