Nursery Classroom Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 16/07/2018 12:00
£22,917 - £33,824 (Main Scale M1 - M6)
Schools - Teaching
Seaton Carew, Hartlepool
Holy Trinity C of E (Aided) Primary School
Crawford Street, Seaton Carew, Hartlepool, TS25 1BZ
Tel. 01429 855620/864376
Full Time Nursery Teacher for Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Fixed term period 5th November 2018 – 31st May 2019
The Local Academy Council are seeking to appoint a highly effective and reflective classroom practitioner to join our Outstanding School.
Candidates should be highly motivated with a desire to continually develop their own teaching, leadership and management skills to ensure that all pupils succeed in a caring and Christian environment.
Our school is pleasantly situated in the seaside location of Seaton Carew. It is an average sized primary school with 210 children on roll and a 26 FTE place nursery which offers 30 hour provision plus access to our school childcare facilities.
Nursery is popular within the local community and is an integral part of our school working closely with our Reception class team to form our Early Years Team.
Our most recent OFSTED (2010) and SIAMS (2014) inspections have identified our school as ‘Outstanding’. In November 2017 we were delighted to become part of The Durham Diocesan Multi Academy Trust alongside two other schools.
Holy Trinity C of E Primary is a warm and happy school. Staff pride themselves on maintaining high standards of care, achievement and progress for all our pupils.
We require a teacher who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
• Has an excellent understanding of assessment
• Works effectively as part of a Key Stage and whole school team
• Can contribute to the wider school community
What we can offer:
• Personalised professional development opportunities
• CPD opportunities through the school’s lead role in Teaching Schools Alliance
• Highly effective support staff
• Outstanding behaviour from pupils who display excellent attitudes towards learning
• A forward thinking, committed and skilled team of professionals to work alongside
• A warm, collegiate and supportive environment in which to develop your career
• A budget to support development of hardware/software/curriculum resources
• A supportive, forward thinking Local Academy Council
The successful candidate will not only benefit from the support of committed teaching and support staff but also be part of a team which is enthusiastically driving the school forward and building upon its achievements.
Application forms are available from school or to download from our school website www.holytrinitycofeseatoncarew.co.uk (go to ‘About Us’, ‘Vacancies’). You can contact school on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01429 855620. Application forms should be returned direct to the school at the address above.
Visits: Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Closing date for applications: 16th July 2018, 12 noon
Shortlisting: 16th July 2018
Interviews: 18th July 2018
This job is closed for applications.