Nursery Teacher and Reception Teacher - Seaton Sluice First School
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 08/03/2019 12:00
£23,720 to £39,406
Hours per week:
Post 1: 0.6fte Post 2: 1.0 fte
Schools - Teaching
Seaton Sluice First School
Post 1: 0.6 Permanent (every morning and one afternoon for PPA) in Nursery
Post 2: 1.0 FTE in Reception (fixed term until 31st October with the possibility of becoming permanent)
Seaton Sluice First School is a happy and creative community which has a nurturing and friendly ethos. We are committed to achieving the very best of standards. The governors seek to appoint two teachers who are committed and enthusiastic classroom practitioners with a genuine passion for working within early years foundation stage. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new EYFS team to further build upon and shape our vibrant, successful provision.
We are looking for someone who:
• has proven themselves to be a brilliant teacher, showing a clear grasp of what constitutes high quality continuous provision
• has ambitious expectations and standards with regard to themselves and the children
• is passionate about teaching, learning and progress for children across early years foundation stage including a secure understanding of accurate assessment
• has a commitment to working as part of a team. One of these posts could offer the opportunity to lead across EYFS, depending on individual strengths of candidates
• has the ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, colleagues and other stakeholders
We will offer you:
• supportive parents and governors, wonderful children and hard-working staff
• a very happy school who’s mission statement is:-
Believe and Achieve
Care and Share
Safe and Secure
Seaton Sluice First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and the Headteacher must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations to safeguard them. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced check for Regulated Activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: 12.00 noon Friday 8th March 2019
Interviews and teaching observations will be held on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st March 2019.
Interested candidates are warmly invited to contact the school to arrange a visit.
Please return all applications via e-mail to the Office Manager , Mrs Dee Heslegrave: email@example.com
Seaton Sluice First School
Telephone: 0191 237 1839
This job is closed for applications.