Office Manager Administrator - Grange View C E First School
Part time - term time plus specified days
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 14/10/2021 12:00
£16,160 - £17,492
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Grange View C.E. First School
If you are ready for your next challenge, you will be delighted to hear about this Office Manager Administrator post in a rapidly changing, forward thinking Church of England first school. Experience in the education sector, whilst advantageous, is not essential as we look for highly refined interpersonal skills, knowledge of financial management good practice, experience using SIMS, excellent organisation and administration skills and a commitment to being part of a team that wants to support the school in raising standards of education for their pupils and the wider community.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Grange View C E First School is a welcoming and inclusive school at the heart of the local community. Due to the promotion of the current School Manager Administrator the Governing Body wish to appoint a suitably qualified and highly motivated professional to the post.
We are looking for an outstanding and proven school administrator to lead and manage our busy school office. The ideal candidate will already be working successfully in a school and will be looking for new challenges or extending their hours of work.
The postholder will be expected to organise and supervise the administrative systems within the school whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times the postholder will contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services including the management of support staff.
The successful candidate will have
• Respect for the church school ethos and to support the management in developing this further
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• NVQ 4 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline eg. Business administration level 2 or above appropriate qualification
• An aptitude for quickly adapting to new IT systems including SIMs and have good clerical, administrative and financial experience
• Dedication and the ability to be flexible and support the school in everything we do
• The ability to demonstrate all other essential criteria as set out in the person specification for the post
In return we can offer:
• A welcoming Christian centred community
• Enthusiastic, well behaved children
• Professional, hardworking and committed staff
• A Supportive Governing Body
•Laughter and love in all we do.
Employment Type: 35 hours per week, 39 weeks of the year plus 3 days.
Pay Range: Band 4: £20092 to £21748 (pro-rata – 35 hours per week for term time + 3 days) depending on experience and performance.
Application forms along with the Job Description and Person Specification are attached. All completed application forms plus relevant papers must be printed and returned to the school for the attention of the Head Teacher.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure.
Closing Date: Fri 14th October
Shortlisting: Mon 15th October
Date of Interview: 19th October Task am and Formal Interview pm
Handover days with current office manager 21st and 22nd Oct – to be confirmed.
Grange View C.E. First School
Grange Road, Widdrington
Morpeth, NE61 5LZ.
Telephone: 01670 790 686
Headteacher: Mrs Louise Laskey
Salary amounts quoted are subject to an equated salary adjustment if you commence employment part way through the academic year.
This job is closed for applications.