P520317 Teaching Assistant Level 3 (2 Posts) - Parkhead Primary School
Part time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 05/07/2022 23:59
Grade E £20852 - £22129 per annum - actual pro rata term time salary for 25 hours £12049.96 - £13192.96 and for 17.5 hours £8434.97 - £9235.08 (both depending on length of service)
Hours per week:
One 25 hour post and one 17.5 hour post
Schools - Support
Parkhead Primary School
1 x Level 3 Teaching Assistant (25 hours per week 8.30am - 1.30pm Monday - Friday Term Time Only - incorportating outdoor play and learning session over the lunchtime period)
1 x Level 3 Teaching Assistant (17.5 hours per week 8.30am - 12.00noon Monday - Friday Term Time Only)
Please specify on the application form which post your are applying for (17.5 hours or 25 hours). You can be considered for both.
The Head Teacher and Governors of Parkhead Community Primary School are seeking to appoint two enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our team from September 2022. You will:
- work with pupils in key stage 2, supporting learning activities and their needs.
- assist staff in planning, evaluating and adjusting learning activities to support the overall ethos and aims of this Community Primary School.
- be asked to support children in a range of contexts both in the classroom, one to one, and in a group environment.
We are looking for two qualified Level 3 teaching assistants with:
- recent or current teaching assistant experience with children of primary school age.
- experience in dealing with professionals and parents
- high expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- an ability to motivate and inspire confidence in pupils
In return, we can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated, dedicated and caring staff and governing body, committed to the further development of our school
- positive and happy children who enjoy coming to school to learn
- a caring, child centred environment with excellent facilities and woodland!
- a great place to work and learn!
Should you be interested in either or both positions, you are welcome to visit the school to meet with the Head Teacher on Tuesday 28 June 2022 at 4.15pm. If you would like to book a place for this visit, please complete the online form by clicking the following link:
Application forms available from Our school website: https://www.parkheadprimary.org/vacancies/
Salary amounts quoted are from the 1 September to 31 August and therefore if you commence employment part way through the academic year they are subject to an equated salary adjustment
This job is closed for applications.