Skip to content
View All Jobs
Advanced Job Search
Association of North East Councils
Cleveland Fire Brigade
Coast & Country Housing
County Durham Housing Group
Darlington Borough Council
Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service
Durham County Council
First Class Supply & Training
Hartlepool Borough Council
Middlesbrough Schools & Academies
NECA - North East Combined Authority
New College Durham
Newcastle City Council
North East Local Enterprise Partnership
North East Regional Employers Organisation
North Tyneside Council
Northumberland County Council
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
South Tyneside Council
Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Sunderland Care and Support
Sunderland City Council
Tees Valley Combined Authority
Tyne and Wear Fire and Rescue Service
Your Homes Newcastle
How to use this website
The recruitment process
How to apply
Hints & tips
Frequently asked questions
About this site
Our Talent pool
Eligibility to Work
Quick Job Search
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Architects / Surveyors / Engineers
Arts / Tourism
Building Maintenance / Caretaking
Catering / Cleaning
Democratic Services/ Registrars
Environmental Health / Trading Standards
Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Executive / Managerial
Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Fire and Rescue (On Call)
Fire and Rescue (Other roles)
Fire and Rescue (Wholetime)
Health and Safety
HR / Training
Manual / Trades / Transport
Marketing / Media / Communications
Planning / Building Control
Regeneration/ Economic Development
Schools - Support
Schools - Teaching
Social Care - Adult Service
Social Care - Children Service
Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Select a job category
Previous 24 hours
Select a date period
Up to £10,000
£10,001 to £20,000
£20,001 to £30,000
£30,001 to £40,000
£40,001 to £50,000
Select Salary Band value
Enter your search text
Advanced Job Search
You are here:
Please See Advert Text
Please see advert text
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£22,467 - £38,250 Annually
Schools - Teaching
Supporting Documents Unavailable from NEJ.docx
The Governing Body wish to appoint a suitably experienced and enthusiastic primary practitioner who can lead PE throughout school.
Holy Trinity Rosehill VA CE Primary School is committed to providing an education of the highest quality within the context of Christian belief and practice. The school is fully committed to an inclusive approach to education.
We are looking for a teacher and leader who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Has the ability to lead a subject area and develop this throughout school.
- Demonstrates high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Can work alongside the leadership team to enhance teaching and learning.
- Understands and contribute to the distinctive ethos of a Church of England School.
The role of the PE Lead will be to:
- Provide subject leadership for PE.
- Develop innovation in teaching and learning.
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of PE across school.
- Lead CPD as appropriate.
At Holy Trinity Rosehill VA CE Primary School we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and hardworking children who enjoy learning and always try their very best.
- Hardworking, committed and friendly staff who are fully supportive of the school ethos.
- A supportive and fully committed Governing Body.
- A firm commitment to your continuing professional development.
Visits to school are welcomed by arrangement with the Acting Head Teacher. Please contact the school on 01642 581239.
Applications packs are available by contacting the school office.
Completed application forms must be submitted to the school by 12 noon on the closing date.
Holy Trinity Rosehill VA CE Primary School, Upsall Grove, Fairfield, Stockton, TS19 7QU
T/F: 01642 581239 W: holytrinityrosehill.stockton.sch.uk
Back to top
Terms and Conditions