Part-Time Special Needs Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 28/09/2018 12:00
£ MPS 1-6 (on a 0.5 basis 16.25 hours per week)
Schools - Teaching
Part Time 0.5 (16.25 hours) Key Stage 2 Special Needs Classroom Teacher
Required – as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and suitably qualified teacher to join our Key Stage two team, teaching a small group of children with special educational needs every morning.
The successful candidate must:
• Be an excellent practitioner with the ability to maintain the high quality learning and experiences for our children and reduce barriers to the children’s learning.
• Have had recent experience of teaching and learning within a kS1/KS2 setting.
• Have had recent experience of teaching children with special educational needs.
• Have high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour for learning.
• Have the ability to forge strong relationships with parents.
• Have a commitment to making a difference to the lives of our children and motivate and inspire them to strive for excellence.
• Be able to promote the inclusive, creative and caring ethos of the school
• Be prepared to go the extra mile
Please see Supporting documents to download an application pack.
For further information and discussion regarding the role, please contact Mrs M Mellor or Mrs S Marsden,
Tel: 01642 454339, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed applications to:
Whale Hill Primary School
This job is closed for applications.