Term-time only (Permanent)
Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 01/11/2018 23:59
Schools - Teaching
This is an exciting opportunity to join our aspirational school. We are seeking a Primary Teacher who is enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious to join our team of committed staff, whose aim is to deliver outstanding teaching and learning of their subject to ensure students achieve their best.
We are looking for someone with a passion and determination to see all pupils, regardless of background or ability, succeed in their education and lead fulfilling lives in careers of their choice.
The ideal candidate will be:
• experienced in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment;
• Ability to deliver Teaching and Learning to either Key Stage 1 or 2;
• have proven experience of differentiating successfully with students of all abilities;
• able to maximise the opportunity for literacy learning across all key stages;
• able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject though schemes of work and extra-curricular activities;
• committed to Talbot House Trust’s ethos of, ‘every day is a fresh start’.
If you are motivated by making a difference in your work and you have patience and resilience, this is the perfect role for you.
Hours: 37.5 per week
Closing Date: 1 November 2018
Interview Date: 20 November 2018
This job is closed for applications.