Full time - term time
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 26/03/2019 23:59
Temporary Linked to Maternity Leave Full Time 37 hours per week Term Time Only + 2 Weeks Grade H SCP 31 - SCP34 £28,221 - £30,756 per annum paid pro rata to Term Time Only + 2 Weeks (subject to the implementation of a revised grading structure
Schools - Teaching
Dunston Hill Comminity Primary School
Required for 8th April 2019 or as soon as possible
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager to lead on all aspects of school management, finance, personnel, premises, income generation and marketing systems.
The successful candidate must have:
* Proven experience of financial and personnel management in a business or school environment
* Evidence of successful liaison with a range of professional agencies and the general public
* Highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
* Advanced ICT, literacy and numeracy skills
* A commitment to working as part of a team and forming positive relationships with children, parents, staff and other professionals
In return we can offer:
* A vibrant learning community with enthusiastic and engaging children
* A positive and caring ethos
* An excellent new learning environment and resources
* A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff
* A supportive and effective governing body
* A clear commitment to continuing professional development
If successful you will be required to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Further information regarding this role can be found on our school web site www.dunstonhillcps.co.uk
Please note candidates must be available for interview on Friday 29 March 2019.
Application forms available from The school website: www.dunstonhillcps.co.uk and should be returned with an accompanying letter marked for the attention of Mr C Sutherland, Head teacher, at the school address.
Closing Date Midnight Tuesday 26 March 2019. Applicants who have been shortlisted will be informed by Thursday 28 March 2019. Those who are unsuccessful in being shortlisted will not be contacted.
This job is closed for applications.