Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 22/06/2018 12:00
Schools - Teaching
Holy Trinity CofE First School, Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland
Fixed Term Contract for one year to cover the secondment of the Deputy Head.
Autumn term 0.8 (4 days) then full time for two terms.
Holy Trinity CE First School is a happy, vibrant school located in Berwick-upon-Tweed. Further information about the school can be found on our website. www.holytrinity.northumberland.sch.uk
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join their very successful team from September 2018 to August 2019 to cover the deputy head’s class while he is Acting Headteacher.
You will be required to teach a Year 4 class.
The successful candidate must:
• Have high expectations, be reflective and have a strong commitment to raising the standards of teaching, learning, behaviour and achievement for all pupils.
• Have experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum.
• Create and maintain a happy, safe, caring environment that will allow our pupils to thrive whilst providing stimulating and challenging activities.
• Work as an effective member of a team.
• Establish good working relationships with parents, agencies and other stakeholders.
• Be hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour and positive outlook.
In return we can offer:
• Happy, well rounded and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
• A welcoming school community with a distinctive nurturing and family ethos.
• Supportive and engaged children and parents.
• Opportunities for professional development.
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure is required for this post.
Informal discussions or visits to the school prior to interview are encouraged. Please contact Dawn Groves, headteacher to arrange a visit. Tel: 01289 306142
Application forms can be downloaded from this website and are also available from the school by telephoning the school office.
Completed applications should be returned directly to the school either by post to
Holy Trinity First School
Bell Tower Place
or by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 22nd June at mid-day
This job is closed for applications.