Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
£23,483 - 26,447 per annum
Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Principal: Mr T Urwin
New College Durham Academies Trust comprises of two large Academies, Consett Academy and North Durham Academy, located some six miles apart in North West Durham. New College Durham, is our lead sponsor and both Academies are in multi-million-pound new builds, offering unrivalled state of the art facilities for our students and communities in Consett and Stanley.
We require an experienced and highly customer focused Senior Administration Assistant to provide a high level, comprehensive and confidential support function at Consett Academy
Title: Senior Administration Assistant
Salary: Grade 4, 37 hours per week, whole time, £23,483 – 26,447 per annum
Academy: Consett Academy
This role will encompass the full range of administrative support to ensure the smooth running of a busy school. You will be influential at making things happen!
The successful candidate will:
• Hold an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline or be able to demonstrate recent extensive and relevant experience working at a senior administrative level.
• Have relevant experience working in a busy office, within a school environment.
• Have the confidence, knowledge and ability to develop, establish and maintain a range of customer relationship management information systems.
• Have effective interpersonal skills. You will instil confidence with academy stakeholders, by adopting a tactful, confidential and professional approach in liaising with colleagues, students, parents/carers and outside agencies – with the safety and well-being of our students at the forefront of your practice.
• Be proactive and able to demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding levels of customer service, via a variety of mediums and platforms.
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: https://www.consett-academy.org.uk/about-us/vacancies
Please do not attach copies of CV's/qualification certificates. Only the information detailed on the application form will be used as part of the short-listing process. Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com no later than Sunday 30th January 2022 at 23:59, with a view to interviews taking place week commencing 7th February 2022.
New College Durham Academies Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults and will undertake the appropriate employment checks to meet this commitment