Senior Leader with Responsibility for Literacy and Class Teacher
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 25/04/2019 12:00
MPS 1-6, £23,720 - £35,008 + TLR 2a £2,667
TLR 2a £2,667
Schools - Teaching
Silver Tree Primary School
Required from the 1st September 2019, our fast-paced school is looking for a new English Lead to build on the success which our school is currently enjoying. With hard work and dedication, our staff team have transformed Silver Tree Primary School and Nursery and was delighted to be awarded ‘Good School’ status, by Ofsted in June 2018.
Essential Qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status
We strive for our children and staff to love being part of our community, ensuring they leave us with fond memories and a firm foundation from which to grow for the rest of their lives.
As such, we are looking for someone who is:
- a strong, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher
- is passionate about English - and has a clear understanding of best practice and innovation in English teaching
- is a role model - in teaching skills, but also in building relationships between staff, parents and pupils
- has great interpersonal skills - a sense of humour, positive attitude, resilience and a 'can-do' approach
- is the right person for our school!
In return, we can offer you:
- happy and excited children who take pride in their school
- a supportive Headteacher and senior leadership team - who will support and value your contribution to school life
- dedicated leadership time - in order to make the positive impact that you will be capable of
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and available on Thursday 4th April at 4.00 pm and Wednesday 24th April at 9.30 am. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
The closing date for applications is by Thursday 25th April 2019 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 26th April 2019
Unfortunately we can not contact all applicants, therefore if you have not been invited for an interview, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Observations will take place throughout the week beginning 29th April 2019 and interviews will held on Thursday 9th May 2019.
Application forms can be downloaded from this webpage or from the school office and completed forms should be returned to the school either by email or directly to the school office.
Silver Tree Primary School and Nursery
Durham DH7 7LF
Telephone: 0191 3730622
This job is closed for applications.