South Tyneside Academy Trust
Teacher x 2 Posts
Ridgeway Primary Academy
Pay: M1 – UP3
Required for September 2017
Do you want to work in a dynamic, exciting team within our energised and expanding Academy? Are you proud, unique and ambitious? We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic nursery teacher to work at our Academy in a custom created environment. Applications are welcomed from NQT’s as well as experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
• Have drive, passion, determination and boundless energy;
• Have high expectations of him/herself, all children and the school community as a whole;
• Love a skills and experience based curriculum;
• Have an excellent understanding of data;
• Be a teacher who never gives up on children and finds ways to inspire them to make as much progress as possible;
• Actively contribute to the development of community relationships;
• Work effectively with parents and families;
• Be open to new ways of working.
We can offer:
• A dynamic staff team committed to self-evaluation and improvement;
• Wonderful, friendly, enthusiastic and well behaved children;
• Supportive and committed sponsors.
South Tyneside Academy Trust sponsored by South Tyneside College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks and completion of a disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Ridgeway Primary Academy is the Employer.