Teacher - Food Technology
Advert Start Date:
Advert End Date:
Closed for applications on 04/04/2019 23:59
£90 - £164 per day
Schools - Teaching
First Class Supply are currently experiencing a high demand for secondary Food Technology teachers You will teach throughout the secondary school age range, and must have a thorough understanding of the Food Technology curriculum.
To apply for this position you must:
First Class Supply are a genuine independent Employment Business that specialises in the education sector, currently celebrating 15 hugely successful years in educational recruitment. We have an unrivalled, fantastic reputation for delivering an exceptional, personal service to our partner schools, teachers and support staff alike. The first to forge real partnerships with schools, we are proud that our company ethos to support our local community in real ways has proved truly beneficial. As part of our commitment to our teachers and support staff we offer free, ongoing CPD courses, as well as ongoing professional support by in-house educational industry professionals. We lead, where others follow.
- have the skills to make a significant impact on raising the quality of teaching and learning
- secure good progress for all students
- has recent experience / knowledge of teaching Food Technology within the UK National Curriculum
- deliver a dynamic and stimulating learning environment to engage all pupils
- be an enthusiastic and committed teacher with vision, drive and commitment
- hold a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
- have recent experience / knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
First Class Supply have forged strong partnerships with schools in Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, Durham and Tees Valley.
If you would like to learn more about us and join the largest independent supply teaching agency in the North East visit our website; www.firstclasssupply.co.uk Alternatively, contact us on 0191 251 5566 to speak to one of our friendly team.
Applicants will attend a face-to-face interview, be expected to undergo reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure (if not currently held).
First Class Supply is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
This job is closed for applications.